Transforming your limiting beliefs and stories about MONEY
Web class with Caitlin Frost
Thursday April 19, 2018 - Thursday May 24, 2018
- What are the stories and assumptions you carry about money that limit you and cause stress?
- Where does your own thinking about money keep you impoverished and stuck (whether you have money or not?)
- What important money conversations are you not having in your personal life or business?
Our stress, confusion, attachment and thinking about money can be the focus of a substantial amount of our time and life energy. It can also impact our lives unconsciously, as we seek or avoid money, or carry stressful stories about what we believe we need, what will happen if we have it or if we don't and what it all means about who we are and what is possible in our lives.
Whether you are wanting to be able to work with and talk about money more clearly and confidently, or wanting it to have less power in your life, our beliefs and stories about money can be limiting and stressful as we navigate a world that has money as a central reference point and practical reality.
We are raised surrounded by stories about money, and most of us live in environments where money is a central focus, and is connected to many areas of our lives: our work, our family and social relationships, our identity, our motivation, our sense of success, our safety, and even our survival. So it is no wonder we have so many confusing (and sometimes conflicting) stories about money, and can find it challenging to have open, honest conversations about money.
What could it mean to live life really free in your thinking about money?
…whether you have a lot of money or only a little bit (or somewhere in between…)
The Work is a simple yet powerful self-inquiry tool for working directly with your own thinking and limiting beliefs in the places you get stuck and experience stress. As a practice it enables you to resolve issues, shift underlying patterns and access more possibility thinking, peace, clarity and wise action in your life, relationships and work.
6 week web-based program:
- Join by web with video or by phone from anywhere in the world
- 6 ninety minute interactive classes
- engaging in class exercises and coaching
- powerful individual and partner exercises weekly to do your own Work
- recordings of classes in case you can't attend in person
- optional additional private coaching available (for an additional cost)
Using The Work, and addressing a new topic area about money each week – you will have the opportunity to become more aware of your own stories and beliefs about money, and use the 4 questions and turnarounds to free your own mind.
- $275 plus 5% GST
- Early Bird $250 plus 5% GST (Register before March 8, 2018)
- 10% discount if you have taken a web-class with Caitlin before.
- Save 15% when you bundle 3 webclasses (Money Mind + Work@work #1 + Work@work #2)
- Full course and personalized coaching program - all 3 courses plus six 90 minute coaching sessions: $1,800 + GST
- Individual coaching session course rate: $180 + GST (90 minutes)
- If cost is a barrier to your participation please contact me and we can talk about what is possible
Caitlin Frost is a Certified Coach and Facilitator of The Work. She works as a coach with individuals and leaders around the world, and as a facilitator with organizations and communities in participatory and collaborative process and leadership. She has done extensive Work around the topic of money with clients and in her own practice.