LOCATION: Twin Cities, Minnesota
DATES: May 19th to 21st, 2016
2.5 day intensive workshop, with Caitlin Frost, Certified Facilitator and Coach
Where do your own beliefs limit your ability to to show up in your full creative and intelligent capacity?
Where does your own thinking cause you stress and hold you back?
Unquestioned assumptions, fears, and judgments not only create stress, they impact what we are able to see, do and imagine as possible in our work and lives.
What and how we think, effects our ability to act and communicate with wisdom and clarity and stay connected to our own purpose, presence and integrity.
With high levels of change and uncertainty, we need an open, agile mind if we are going to be able to engage complex problems, innovate, and work well together across our differences.
Whether you are a manager, facilitator, change agent, creative professional, educator, health provider, coach or entrepreneur, we all meet up against our own limits in our work in the world and in our lives. We can get more entrenched in our thinking and patterns, clinging to our own beliefs and being right, or we can engage this frontier as a place of growth, transformation and contribution by inquiring into our own beliefs and seeing what else is possible. Wise action from clarity is powerful leadership that makes a difference, whatever your 'position' or 'job' is.
The Work of Byron Katie is a simple, effective and powerful process for inquiring into your own thinking and limiting beliefs where you are stuck or experiencing stress. As a practice, it provides a clear way to open your mind to possibility, shift underlying patterns, gain valuable insights and access your creative, intelligent, and compassionate capacities, even in the most challenging circumstances.
This workshop is for anyone wanting to work directly with their own limiting beliefs and patterns in order to step more courageously, fully and effectively into their own leadership in work and life, and engage with others from that place of clarity.
Join us for an engaging and impactful 2.5 day workshop where you will learn to identify and inquire into your own limiting beliefs using The Work in the context of your professional work. Through interactive group, partner and individual exercises and supportive coaching we will engage the beliefs and patterns that keep us stuck. You will learn to apply this practice for yourself, and in working with others. All experience levels will be engaged.
WE WILL WORK WITH:
- Fears that hold you back
- Judgments that create disconnection and conflict
- Failure and success stories
- Authentic and fearless communication
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Decision making from clarity
- Need for approval and how that can hold us back
- Attachment to outcome / control
- Underlying beliefs and patterns
- Competition and collaboration
2.5 day retreat
- Engaging group learning
- Powerful individual and partner exercises
- Learn to self-facilitate and facilitate others
- Time for reflection
- Coaching and opportunity for questions
- Resources to support you to continue to practice post-event
- 2 lunches, one dinner, all breaks.
- Thursday evening, Friday day and evening, Saturday until 5pm.
- Early Bird discounted rate: Non-profit: $340 USD / Business: $450 USD (before April 15, 2016)
- Non-profit rate: $385 USD / Business rate: $485 USD
- Includes 2 lunches, one dinner (Friday night), coffee, tea and materials.
- If cost is a barrier to your participation please contact me and we can talk about what is possible.
- Credits available for ITW Candidates
- All prices exclude GST
Space is limited. Register early.
About Caitlin Frost and The Work
Caitlin Frost is a Certified Facilitator of The Work, leadership coach and trainer working globally with individuals and groups to shift limiting beliefs and access new ways of thinking as they engage the challenges and opportunities professional and personal life. Caitlin works in both the non-profit and business sector providing transformative coaching and as a facilitator of participatory and collaborative process. Caitlin is a partner in Harvest Moon Consultants, a Steward in the Art of Hosting International Community of Practice, and core faculty of the Leadership 2020 program in BC Canada where she lives with her family.